Our Snow Policy
Here is an overview of our class cancellation policy due to inclement weather.
1. Weekday Morning Classes: (a) If the county schools are closed then yoga classes are canceled. (b) If the county schools are delayed then yoga will meet at the regular time.
– Tuesday morning classes at St James will follow the Anne Arundel County Public Schools;
– Thursday morning class at NECC follows the Calvert County administration / office schedule (410.535.1600), which is the same as the Calvert County Public Schools schedule;
– Friday morning Dunkirk class will adhere to the Calvert County Public Schools schedule.
On select occasions, I may override the above by sending out an email that morning indicating that there is class if it seems like the roads are fine etc, but this is a rare and unusual occurrence. Generally, we will follow the above parameters for morning classes snow closures.
2. Weekday Evening Classes: By 4pm that day, I will send out an email and there will be an announcement on this blog and on our voice mail (443.616.6264) indicating if class is cancelled. The Monday night class is administered by NECC, call them 410-257-2554 to see if they are open. If they are open, we will be holding class. No announcement means classes are running.
3. Weekend Morning Classes: By 6:30am that morning, there will be an announcement on this blog and on our voice mail (443.616.6264) indicating if class is cancelled. No announcement means classes are running.