Nourish Your Body and Spirit
Sunday, Dec 9th, 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Galesville Memorial Hall
$50 by Nov 30 // $55 by Dec 5
$60 after Dec 5
Here is the next offering in our annual Eating Healthy series with Bethanne and Kenny Kashkett. We are fortunate to have Bethanne and Kenny come down each year as they really do an incredible job with these seminars.
This series has really turned into a “do-not-miss” experience. This is a great opportunity to learn new and easy ways of preparing healthy, fresh meals in a very open, friendly, and, yes, sumptuous setting!! Bethanne and Kenny are excellent at sharing what they know, and empowering you to use these same techniques and ingredients in your own kitchen.
Not only is this an eating and learning workshop, but a bit of a dining experience as well as yours truly gets the opportunity to revisit his ol’ waitering days!
This upcoming seminar will focus on staying healthy this winter utilizing principles from the book “Never Be Sick Again” by Raymond Francis. We’ll cook and un-cook from that framework. No flour, sugar, processed or heated oils, or dairy. Just nutrient dense, plant-based foods that boost the immune system and nourish both body and spirit. We’ll use anti-inflammatory spices like turmeric, ginger, and fenugreek, as well as detoxing herbs like parsley, cilantro, and oregano.
Note: A recipe / nutrition booklet is printed for every workshop – just bring a writing utensil. Please also bring an array of empty containers so you can bring food home.
Here’s a peek at what we’ll be feasting on:
– Creamy Horseradish and Beet Dip
– Almond/Herb “Cheese”
Served with crackers from our Gluten-free Bread Basket
– Ethiopian Sprouted Lentil Stew
Salads: It’s What’s for Dinner!
– Mexican Taco Salad with Raw Ranch Dressing
– Greek Salad with Kalamata Olives and Macadamia “Feta Cheese”
– Rainbow Salad with Rainbow Chard, Winter Squash,Quinoa and a Pumpkin Seed Oil / Maple Dressing
– Asian Salad with Shaved Brussel Sprouts, Bok Choy and Radish Topped with an Almond / Ginger Dressing and Kimchi
– Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream Bar with Raw Chocolate Sauce and Raw Cookie Crumbles
Yes, I would like to register for this Eating Healthy seminar…
Read About & See Photos of Prior Eating Healthy Seminars: